Tuesday, June 22, 2010

High School Years

Most memorable year of your high school years.
I will be a senior next semester.
I remember walking in as a freshman not knowing anyone.
Coming to a new school, teachers, and people didn’t sound so fun.
It went by so fast.
From being strangers to becoming best friends.
From all those pointless fights and making amends.
It doesn’t feel like I’m applying to college next year.
Pick my classes and choose a career.
New surrounding and different places.
Starting over again and meeting difference faces.
I know I over things way pass they should.
But to tell you the truth if I could back in time I would.
Passed seniors have told me the years go by like that.
I want to go through undergo new things and explore.
Keep seeing new places more and more.
Trying to find out what I want and need.
Right now I don’t have any lead.
At least have one more year to go and be with the people I love.
And know that if we make our time special everything will go beyond and above.
It’s all so unrealistic.
I know I over think way more than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment