Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Thing

What is one thing people don’t know most about me?
Maybe sewing, knitting or making a cup of tea?
Not any of the above, now to you this might sound strange.
But on my free time I like to go to the shooting range.
I enjoy going and shooting a machine gun.
Yeah I’m a girl and I think it’s really fun.
I have been going since I was eleven.
I’ve shot handguns, an MP5 and an AK 47.
I don’t go by myself I go with my dad.
I also help him take apart guns if I might add.
Whenever we go it’s usually his friends and their sons.
I shoot with them and don’t need any reruns.
I’m able to prove that a girl can do anything a boy can do.
They can disagree but what’s new?
Not all are stuck up and rude.
Either way it doesn’t change my mood.
Every shoot and every aim.
Makes me believe that this is my game.
I can do things just as good or better as they can.
Not letting them intimidate me for their gender as a man.
Whatever makes you happy you should do
What’s one thing people don’t know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment