Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Friends

My friends, where do I even begin?
The ones that have been there through thick and thin.
My friends the people I can tell anything to.
Remembering everything we have been through.
The late night phone calls and long talks.
Taking a break and going on never ending walks.
All the kind things they do.
I know they are true.
Embarrassing moments, inside Jokes and trust we all share.
Knowing it’s not a lie and you truly care.
Your shoulder is always there for my tears
You'll be my best friend for many years.
Nothing can break our bond.
Well be friends from here and beyond.
What’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine.
We could switch closets in no time.
Meeting as strangers and becoming best friends.
Even if we get in fights we always make amends.
I’ve had people in the past who weren’t there for me.
Making me second guess that trust was the key.
I know that will never be
The relationship between you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment