Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Prom

Prom, something a girl never will forget.
The shoes, jewelry and a new nail set.
Spending weeks to months finding the perfect dress.
Planning out every detail so nothing will be a mess.
Hoping everything will go perfect and become fate.
Although, the most important thing is having the perfect date.
Tall, blonde, cute and gorgeous eyes.
Even though I have known him for awhile I still get butterflies.
Hanging out with my best friend on Friday night.
Sitting and waiting on Newport at the light.
Walking around hanging out like we normally do.
Nothing really new.
She got a text and wanted to go to sunset cliffs for fun.
She got really excited and yelled at me to run.
We drive and park by a random house and I start to walk on the lawn.
I look over and see my boyfriend Sean!
He told me look over the cliff and see what was down there.
I couldn’t do nothing but stare.
I look over and see PROM? In the sand.
He dug that with only a shovel in his hand.
After that I knew prom wouldn’t be a mess.
Oh and of course I said yes!
After this I believe in fate.
Believe me no one could have been a more perfect prom date.

No comments:

Post a Comment